Tuesday 15 March 2011

Monday, March 14th

What we watched from PVR - Second 1/2 of Get Him to the Greek (Movie), Fringe
What we watched "live" - Shameless, Californication
What we PVR'd for later - Mad Love

Thoughts:

GH2TG:
Well, now I want my hour and a half back.  Glad it was free, I got my money's worth!

Fringe:
The floating men kind of tripped me out at the beginning, I had no idea what end was up.  Liv and Peter all lovey-dovey isn't working for me.  Astrid needs a love interest or something outside of the lab.  Walter and the Mint+Cola = classic.  Belly "possessing" Liv at the end was creepy, but hey, it's Fringe!

Shameless:
Monica is still here and so is Bob.  The chastity ball was hilarious.  Liam is Frank's kid, but Ian isn't.  Debbie is also a redhead, maybe she isn't either?  They mentioned Frank's brothers, will we get to see them?  Monica and Bob's exit was well played, and I'm guessing we won't see them again soon.

Californication:
I look like an FBI agent, with a wink to the camera...loved it!  The courtroom was like a "this is your life" flashback.  Crapping on Bill's car, had to pause it, I was laughing too much.  Carla Gugino walks that line between scary and hot.  Right now, she's hot!  Runkle's story of the squirter took me back to one of my favorite scenes in the show's run.  Hank met Mia prior to the hook-up was a blindside, but may not matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment