Wednesday 20 April 2011

Tuesday, April 19th

What we watched from PVR - Fringe
What we watched "live" - Glee, Raising Hope
What we PVR'd for later - Body of Proof, Parenthood

Thoughts:


Fringe: LSD episode, Broyles tripping was hilarious!  I laughed so much!  The comic drawing of the show was pretty good, but distracting.  I guess Belley is finally gone, but the guy with the Celtic cross shirt is the guy that will kill Olivia.  Hmmm.

Glee:  Good performance show, I hope Holly is gone for a while, not a fan.  Stamos is gone too, so now is the chance for Shue's hookup!  You know the ex will cause some kind of havoc to ruin that though.  Brit as a cat disease expert...okay, I'll buy that.  Santana threatening to kick nuts?  Perfect.

Raising Hope: Jerry Van Dyke cracks me up, he doesn't even have to say a word.  The new hottie Zoe?  Definite keeper.  Sabrina will never leave college moron, so why not?  Burt's so why wouldn't you come to me for the fifty cents, and the mind cheat with the dry cleaner was fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment